Don't call it old, call it vintage- publisher, Betty Irabor, shares wise counsel on IG

 
She shared this beautiful black bag on her IG page and wrote;

"Walked into the Apple Store at the Palms and this ajebuter sales man with serious foneh goes " oh wow, that's vintage Ferragamo" and he showed he was a man of style when he "begged my pardon" to name the leather et Al . I was impressed! Got this bag in 2008 and left it for dead after thoroughly getting my money's worth .. Then when recession separated the girls from the women I went digging it out. You won't believe the compliments I get when I walk into a room with this erm vintage bag. Sometimes you just have to shakara your way around fashion..Don't call it old, call it vintage?" 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sofia Vergara, 45, goes completely naked on magazine cover {PHOTOS}